Module 7 : Technology Licensing and Strategic Partnership
Module 8 : IP in the Digital Economy
Module 9 : IP and International Trade
Module 10 : IP Audit
Module 11 : IP Valuation
Module 12 : Trademark Licensing
• To strengthen worldwide the knowledge, skills and competence of: (1) Participants in vocational and tertiary educational/training institutions, who are potential employees and employers, as well as of actual entrepreneurs, micro-enterprises and small and medium sized enterprises (hereafter all of these simply referred to as SMEs); (2) SME stakeholders including (a) SME policy makers in government, business, industry and/or civil society, (b) SME consultants/advisers/trainers in government, business, industry and/or civil society; and (c) Research and Development Institutions set up by the government, business, industry and/or civil society), WIPO, KIPO, KAIST and KIPA are offering;
• To create policies, programs, projects and activities that enable the cost-effective harnessing of the power of IP assets in business strategies so as to provide an industry/business enterprise a substantial competitive edge in the marketplace.
A total of 200 participants per session out of students, SME owners and employee, SME policy makers, SME consultants/advisors/trainers, and R&D staff.
▶ Course Schedule (Local Time in Seoul, Korea GMT +9:00)
2013. 3 .07 ~ 3. 21
2013. 3. 26
2013. 3. 27 ~ 5. 07
2013. 5. 08 ~ 5. 09
2013. 4. 11 ~ 4. 25
2013. 4. 30
2013. 5. 01 ~ 6. 11
2013. 6. 12 ~ 6. 13
2013. 5. 16 ~ 5. 30
2013. 6. 04
2013. 6. 05 ~ 7. 16
2013. 7. 17 ~ 7. 18
* Final Exam: It will be an online multiple choice test of some 60 questions (approximately 5 questions per module)
▶ Learning Material
The English version of the IP PANORAMA, 12 modules
Only those participants who successfully complete the course and take the final exam will receive a certificate. The certificate will be issued jointly by KIPO, WIPO, KAIST and KIPA to only those participants who receive a grade of 60% or above in the final exam and whose online attendance is at least of 80%. Certificates will be provided within a month of the date of the final exam. The certificates will be delivered individually to the participants by KIPA.
* Progress of study will be automatically checked by the learning management system and it will be assigned as
a percentage. Detailed information regarding the online examination and progress of study will be provided later on to the enrolled participants.
• All participants who receive a certificate are eligible to take Step 2: IP Essay Test for a scholarship to cover their participation cost for Step 3: Offline Course.
• Any participants who receive a certificate may be allowed to participate in the Offline Course with their own expenses, when appropriate, without Step 2: IP Essay Test.